Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's A Fine Line



Meet my two new best friends.....or arch nemeses (that's plural for nemesis - I looked it up!) Foam rollers.

Given that I have the same amount of muscle attached to shorter bones (or so I've been told), it is really hard to get a decent stretch, so apparently I go about with my muscles constantly tight, regardless of how much I try and stretch.

These foam rollers are an absolute godsend! The snap, crackle and pop coming out of my joints and ligaments when I use them are music to my ears!

Running and exercise junkies will know what I mean when I say that there's good pain when I use these little babies. I know what Chrissie Amphlett  was singing about when she belted out "It's a fine line between pleasure and pain!" 

Don't I know it, sister!

Foam Rollers. Get one. Do yourself a favour and get two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)