I find the mental energy the most exhausting, although I'm glad that I'm experiencing clarity and calm despite everything. Dealing with the stresses of others has been the most exhausting but I have learned to respond rather than react and maintain a calm demeanour which seems to be helpful - especially personally as I find I no longer take things to heart and recover quickly from disappointment. I've accepted things as they are, rather than constantly lose energy over fruitlessly wishing things were different. This in itself has been revolutionary to my own healing.
However, right now I look forward to quieter times and being able to find the space where I can just stop and breathe and listen to the calm direction of my heart. I plan to just sit on the beach and listen to the world around me and feel part of the gentle, unending rhythm of life. I'm looking forward to renewing my energy by taking time out just for me.
![]() |
| Image credit |

I know that holding pattern only too well. The air traffic controllers don't seem to want me to become grounded any time soon either!?! x
ReplyDelete