I'm truly a momentum person. I'm better if I get going right from the starting blocks and just keep running until the race ends at the end of the day, or the week or whatever.
I've been thoroughly spoiled this week. Easter has meant that I only have to work one day a week this week, and that's tomorrow.
Do you think I want to go to work tomorrow? Not on your sweet Nelly! It will start at 5am. I will be at my workplace at 9am and won't be back home again until 6:45pm. Not happy Jan! (that's an Aussie saying with a commercial to go along with it. Have a look on YouTube and search for Not Happy Jan and you will probably see what I'm harping on about.)
Oh man! This stupid laptop has decided to chuck a hissy fit and keep jumping the cursor around into the middle of already written sentences and I keep having to fix it so I'm just giving up right at this point in time.
The fact that I have also had two glasses of wine may also be another reason why I am a little less tolerant of the quirks of this laptop.
I am sitting here at 8:22am thinking - she's having wine already? Then I remembered - you're in Australia. I was worried we needed you to go to rehab. :-)
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better - my laptop sucks too.
I know exactly what you mean. I am doing a three day week and then have another four days off (the blasted wedding has an upside) but this mini-week seems to bloody long!
ReplyDeleteNote to self: win lottery, give up work.
Hope your day goes quicker than expected.
@Baglady - are you all getting a public holiday for the royal wedding? As Aussies and a part of the commonwealth (and a nation well known for it's LOVE of the Public Holiday - sheesh! We even have one for a horse race!) we should get one too! That's my excuse for not wanting to be a republic! ha ha!
ReplyDelete