Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lately

It has been a while since I last blogged. The thought of this has been a constant whisper in my head, beckoning me back. I've formed countless posts in my head - as I've been running, baking, gardening and knitting - yet they remain unwritten and I'm unsure of why. I read of so much beauty online and there are so many other lives that seem so much more exciting than mine...so I stay quiet and my story remains untold.

I've been unwell over the past week. Very. I'm sure this is the result of some stressful situations that have manifested over the past month that have called on me to step up to the plate and take the lead, however there's only so much that this little body can bear before it cries, "Enough!" and forces me to stop and rest. I should remember to do this when I am well. Resting is so much more fun when you're well!

I guess I spent the better part of three days in bed. Which meant that I had plenty of time to do a lot of this:


I had a lot of leftover wool from other projects and thought I'd put it all together into this multicoloured creation. I call it "The Fringe Blanket" because I also watched an entire two seasons of Fringe as I knitted. Addicted much?

Today I've felt a lot better and it's been tempting to go crazy in the house and clean it within an inch of its life but I knew that if I did I'd end up back in bed again so I took it easy - just a little laundry, tidying up the lounge room and planting out my beans.

(Photo bombed by Maya and Seamus. I've planted tomatoes, lettuce, capsicum and beans.)

So yes, that's been my life lately. There's more to say but I'll leave that for another time. I just thought if get online and let you all know I'm alive!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're alive.
    I hope you feel better real soon!!
    We miss ya when you aren't here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)