Enjoy!
Nine things I can't handle.
1. Mouth noises - Oh please! For the love of Mike! Close your mouth when you chew. I don't want to hear that you're chewing, slurping or belching! I don't mind a good crunch, but I really don't want to hear your food slopping about your mouth. Close it. Please. Ok, thanks!
2. Skinny shaming - I honestly cringe at Facebook memes that carry on about how real men like curves, only dogs go for bones. It's not okay to shame a curvy person so it's not okay to shame a skinny person either. People! Stop judging people! Let's just all be healthy in whatever shape we are in.
3. Towels left on the floor. Watch my eye twitch.
4. People who park in Accessibility Parking Spaces without a permit. I don't care if you're only going to be five minutes, or that it's the only spare spot in the car park. If you don't have a permit, don't park there! They are there for a reason. There are people who need them. Laziness, ignorance or simply not giving a toss is not an access issue!
5. Public arguments over Facebook. Please don't. Talk to each other. Email each other. No public airings thanks.
6. Movies that star Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin or Nicole Kidman. Rock of Ages with BOTH Tom and Alec was a double whammy, as was Eyes Wide Shut with Tom and Nicole....oh....and Days of Thunder....and that other one. Everyone raves about Australia but I simply cannot watch Ms Kidman's performance. She's a lovely person. I've admired her in interviews but oh my gosh! Her acting!
7. My step stool being moved from where it's stationed. I need it folks. Don't move it. I don't like hunting for it.
8. Hearing music through other people's headphones - I appreciate that other people like music and respect their tastes but when it's played through headphones so loudly that I can hear the lyrics from six seats away, it's too loud. You can still listen to it clearly if you turn it down a decibel or five.
9. Being the person who has to replace stuff. Oh gosh! How hard is it to replace a toilet roll? Or refill a soap dispenser?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)