I think my worst habit is probably starting projects and not finishing them. I have a whole cupboard filled with craft projects that haven't been finished. There are some really beautiful things too. One if them is a very sweet little quilt I started for my neice when she was a newborn.
That neice is now nine years old...
I did a quilting class maybe 15 years ago. Unfinished.
Two block by month quilts - unfinished.
Several knitting patterns, a crochet blanket.
A quilt as you go quilt that was supposed to be for Chloe.
A toy rabbit.
A couple of knitted bears.
I have a terrible habit of seeing a beautiful patterns and saying, "Yes! I'll make that!" then losing momentum.
One day...one day...I'll systematically go through each pattern/project and finish them one by one.
Oh look! Something shiny! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)