Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Precious...and more running

Hey guys,

I bought a new car yesterday. Me! The owner of a BRAND NEW, silver, Ford Festiva XL! I've never bought my own car before. Ever! I've never even been the part owner of a new car...so this is a big one for me. I'm as excited as a kid in a candy store. It's a good feeling.

Yesterday I had 8/9ths of my family here for afternoon tea. So fun. So lovely to see those who came. Emotional batteries have been recharged. I've been grounded again. I've been with my people. I feel a sense of belonging again.

I ran again today - even further this time. I finished off the run with a lap around the 1.1km reserve across the road. I think I'll be ready for the 5km course for the annual Run For The Kids next March. I'm going to enter. Then, if I do well at that I might train for the 14.5km course the year after. Goals. I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)