M.C Hammer was onto a good thing when he brought to us the marvel of Hammer Pants. Well...that's what I'm calling them anyway. Some may call them harem pants. Whatever you call them, they are THE most comfortable pants I have ever worn. I bought some in the childrens section in Target yesterday for under $12. I picked up a Size 12, as this is usually what I take in kids jeans. Should have bought the 10's as the waist is a little loose. The thought that I can fit into a childrens size 10 is making my ano-brain very happy. Last time I bought a t-shirt from the kids section in Target I bought a 9 and it fits well. I usually buy 12's. I have decided that maybe Target's sizes are on the big side, but still, those smaller numbers make me happy.
I wonder if this way of thinking ever goes?
Despite all the messy bits around the peripherals of our lives at the moment, we seem to be finding many things to have good belly laughs over.....usually at my expense, because for some reason the filter between my brain and my mouth seems to have gone on hiatus lately.
Chloe calls them "Leisa moments".
This is yesterday's contribution:
I was picking Georgia up from school and had a couple of shopping bags in the car with me.
Leisa: "Georgia, look! I bought Hammer Pants!"
Georgia: "I hate Hammer Pants!"
Leisa: "Oh! I love them. You could drop a bog in them and no one would know."
Georgia: "MUM!" *starts laughing hysterically*
Leisa: "Oh. My. Gosh! I can't believe I said that!"
*cue hysterical, maniacal laughing all the way home*
We laughed so hard our eyes were running and our bellies were sore. I have no idea why I said it! I can't even imagine my own mother saying such stupid things when I was fifteen, but for some reason I do. Now I've only just got to mention my Hammer Pants and we all just lose the plot at home.
I really AM a lady you know. Truly. I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)