The silence fades,
no longer the need to fill with noise.
I turn to gentle tunes of those singing poetry;
thoughts to melody
wishes
longings
dreams.
In my silence I am reflective and pensive
Wondering where to journey from here, doubting choices made
and unmade.
Embers burn from a long forgotten dream
Or a dream that is yet taking form.
Wondering if to tread this well worn path
even now rocky;
Or to venture to the one not known
but lonely.
Flickering doubt causes hesitation and I long for another with whom to share;
to unburden my heart of insecurity and loss.
I turn to the melody
and long for the sea,
which soothes with it's tides and majesty,
like the steady beat of heart and breath and purpose.
It calls in a whisper from far off and my heart turns towards the call.
To find solace
Strength
Deliverance.
Simply beautiful
ReplyDelete