Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The One Thing


I saw this list of questions over at Random Acts of Zen and felt inspired to ruminate on them myself.

The one thing I should do less often is: Doubt myself. I find myself thinking that there's always someone else so much more qualified than me to do practically everything, so when anyone asks me to do something really terrific I am always scared that I'm not going to live up to their expectations. Fact of the matter is, I'm always encouraged by others after all is done. The only one who doubts me is me.

The one thing I should do more often is: Take the time to spend with people I love most. All work/committments and no play makes Leisa a very dull....and lonely....girl indeed.

The one thing that makes me smile is: Hearing, "Mum, I had such a good day." Still.

The one thing that does my head in is: Passive-aggressive comments. Please! If you don't really mean something, don't say it. Passive aggressive comments also make me doubt myself. "Do they really mean that the way it sounded or am I just being too sensitive?" GAH!

The one thing I should eat more of is: Protein (plant based) and foods high in iron. Sadly lacking here...

The one thing I can do to make the world a better place is: Smile and believe that everyone is just trying to do the best they can with what they know in this journey called life.

The one thing I need to remind myself is: Don't compare my achievements with others. Just do the very best you can with what you know and the resources you have been given.

The one thing I should do for myself right now is: Release myself from the pressure of making a decision either way. All in good time, my dear. All in good time. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

How would you answer these questions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)