Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

When life serves you what you need.

Image source
My own recent reactions to some negative experiences of late have clearly indicated to me that I am I no way out of the woods I've been inhabiting and not ready to take some riskier steps.

I am so incredibly grateful to Life for  throwing this back at me as it has served to protect me from making a very bad decision.  Life has a tendency towards keeping on this wonderful path of wellness and wholeness and sanity. Sure, I may be stumbling over some rocks at the present moment causing me to slow down, take extra care of where I am treading and making me reevaluate the path, but the point is that I am still ON the path…and that is always a good thing.

This whole stumble has made me realise that I had inadvertently and unknowingly handed over the reins of my life to others once again. I thought I was still steering but my reactions to this latest pothole clearly indicated to me that I wasn’t.
So, I’m taking back the reins again, setting the compass, sailing off into unchartered waters; this time without fear of the unknown.

Because this time I trust the captain, for she is me and she has had plenty of experience setting forth into unknown waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It lets me know you're here and it really makes my day! :)